Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh Sunday..Random Sunday

We had a great day at church today.
But after church the randomness which is a daily occurrence Began....
I looked out the kitchen window and saw a bike, two trikes, a scooter and a pink ROOTERCYCLE
{what Maddy Called it when she got it for Christmas} All lined up in a row. I couldn't pass up this photo

I love how random this child is......NEVER a dull moment:)
Maddy loves to draw and be creative....She surprises me daily with her artistic abilities. She does come by it naturally....It just skipped over a generation. Her Grandma Lizzy {Eric's Mom} and Papa {My Dad} are VERY ARTISTIC. 

Dooder Scooter with his new CHEESE face :)
This kid ALWAYS has something in his mouth or he is putting something in his mouth.
I can't wait til this phase is over...Please tell me it is a phase.

2 comments: